Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Nancy Grace

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Nancy Grace

    I really started liking the Nancy Grace series, when those college girls were being killed and it actually seemed like she was doing something to find them.

    But I've been watching her since this whole Casey Anthony thing started. She brings in some of the biggest wacks I've ever seen to give their "professional opinion" and insight on missing Caylee Anthony.

    Nancy Grace needs to be beat with a stick, and then beat more.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Nancy Grace

    She needs to be shot in the face with a shotgun. She's a horrible human (if you can call her that).
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Nancy Grace

    I cant stand her, her voice kills me. I have watched her with the Casey story too, dont really pay attention to her though just trying to see if there are any breaks in the case. That woman needs to let someone know where her daughter is alive or not, the members of the family that care need closure.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Nancy Grace

    I can't stand her either i'd rather watch cow crap harden then her
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Nancy Grace

    I just have a hard time taking her seriously...because of the way she talks. I just feel like I am watching a Saturday Night Live skit when she is talking. Her words and actions are so exagerrated.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Nancy Grace

    get on youtube and search for "Nancy Grace" and you'll get some good videos. Find the ones about "Nancy Grace gets told off"..

    it was way back when the little girl who was kidnapped was found like 20 miles from her house. The girl is older in the video, and she lets nancy have it.. great video

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Nancy Grace

    I like Nancy Grace. That is all. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Nancy Grace

    I was totally hooked on the show when she covered the scott peterson trial. But ever since I saw SNL do a skit on her, I've not looked at it the same, haha..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •